We strive to offer affordable, yet financially sustainable holidays in this authentic Transylvanian environment.
The 'All Inclusive' price per person sharing a double or twin room includes a welcome drink and dinner at arrival, full board, tours and activities during the day, entrance fees, transport and taxes, as well as breakfast at departure. Dinner includes 1 shot of palinka. Lunch does not include drinks. Further drinks can be bought from the menu. Price: 173-185 Eur/person/night, single supplement 20 - Eur/person/night.
For Bed&Breakfast prices of the rooms please click on the button ‘choose your room’.
Lunch (3 courses, excl drinks) 20,- Eur, dinner (3 courses, 1 shot of palinka) 30,- Eur. Further drinks can be bought from the menu.
Day-activities according to schedule 90,- Eur/person incl. transport, guide, lunch and entrance fees, excl. beverages. Optional tours are available for an extra supplement 45,- Eur/person.
Your booking can only be confirmed once 50% deposit of the booked sum have been paid via bank transfer.
For Christmas and New Year, minimum stay is 5 days, 'all inclusive'. Shorter bookings can be accepted after December 1st.
50% discount for children under 14 years, children under 4 years are free of charge if accommodated in their parents' bed, crib is available upon request for 15 eur/night.
All drinks and extra services like bear-watching and riding have to be settled separately.
If you encounter difficulties booking online, please contact us directly. The online booking platform contains all the rooms on both locations, Miclosoara and Valea Zalanului, marked accordingly.
Transfers to / from the guesthouses at arrival / departure have to be paid separately. One way per person valid for 2–3 passengers per ride. Double if alone. Discount for more than 3 passengers (please enquire). We encourage our guests to take the train from Bucharest to Braşov (just 2 ½ hours).
- Bucharest airport: 90 EUR / person
- Bucharest downtown : 100 EUR / person
- Sibiu airport: 80 EUR / person
- Cluj Napoca airport: 100 EUR / person
- Brașov station: 35 EUR / person
- Sighișoara station: 50 EUR / person
- Târgu Mureș: 75 EUR / person
- Viscri: 40 EUR / person
- Sfântu Gheorghe: 25 EUR / person
- Zalánpatak: 22 EUR / person (FREE in case of combined all-inclusive booking Miklósvár–Zalánpatak).
- Augustin 17 EUR/person
- Kőröspatak (Riding centre) 22EUR / person
- Supplement for standby 5 EUR/hour
Riding at Kőröspatak approximately 53 km/one way. Car transfer available for an extra fee.
- Adult lesson 45 min.: 25 EUR/person
- Pony lesson 45 min.: 20 EUR/person
- Hacking 2 h: 45 EUR/person min 2 persons
- Day Ride 3 h: 60 EUR/person , picnic 20 EUR/person min 2 persons
- Riding for 1 person - single supplement 50%
Bear-watching in the evenings: tbc
Laundering and ironing are available at a reasonable fee.
Travel and insurance are not included, but insurance is compulsory (ask a travel agency for advice).
We request a deposit of 50% of the booked sum to be paid online. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Rest of payment upon departure by cash or card (Visa or Master Card). Debiting can only happen in EUR or RON.
Your stay contributes to the sustainable development of Transylvania and to the preservation of its cultural and natural heritage. The Kálnoky Foundation collaborates with The Prince of Wales's Foundation in Romania.